Dive into reading with our reading academy series at the South Central Service Cooperative Conference Center! Select one of the lists, enjoy reading through the books, submit an online review for each book you read and then convene for a full day of networking, best practices and literacy resources.
Benefits to Participants
- Listen to and visit with great speakers
- Read and discuss many new books!
- Earn 25 continuing education credits by completing a reading list and attending the workshop
- Network with fellow colleagues – share ideas and book discussions
- Learn about literary and literacy resources
- Enjoy a fun-packed day of activities
To receive appropriate credit hours and certificate of completion, participants are required to read all books on their reading list and provide their reaction to the book and how it could be used in the library or classroom setting or incorporated into an activity. All reading reviews must be submitted two weeks prior to the meeting date.