Communication is an essential support for successful schools and districts. Many schools and districts in greater Minnesota may not have, or cannot afford, communications staff. SCSC can implement the R.A.C.E. (Research, Action Plan, Communication and Evaluation) process to help define needs, implement strategy and provide specialized communication services.
Types of Services Include:
- Consultation to determine what is working well, what is missing and how to move forward
- Communications audit and needs assessment
- Short and long term special needs, including financial and capital improvements planning, bonding and refunding, redevelopment, tax increment and abatement financing, and media communications training and services, and marketing materials
- Template services, including newsletter, annual report, handbooks, brochures and electronic media
- Social media
- Internal communications plan, including marketing a consistent message and developing materials
- External communications, including building public relations through communication with stakeholders including community, business and industry
- Crisis communication planning
- Other services as needed
SCSC public relations and communications services will be provided on a fee for service basis, based on specific needs.